Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life Gets in the Way








Well, not much boat building going on. On Friday night we got hit with a nice storm, taking out one of the top limbs on my willow tree. Needless to say, I spent all day Saturday cleaning up the mess. I was able to make a run to Detroit and pick up a few sheets of 1/2 inch marine birch plywood so I would have the wood on hand when I started to make the seat base. Today is Fathers Day, so I am just planning on spending some time with my wife on the lake and watch a little golf in the evening. You have got to love a DVR. My daughter, Dawn lives in Chicago and see sent me a real nice package of cookies. We will spend all next weekend together flying hot air balloons in the Howell, Michigan Balloon Festival.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment