Friday, June 11, 2010

My "Zip" Flip













June 12, 2010....It was a monumental night. Thursday afternoons are golf night and we finished a little early. Once we were in the clubhouse we started talking about my boat build and I explained that I was ready to flip my boat. Everyone said, "Lets do it now", so the decision was made. I gave a call to my neighbors Scott and Heath and "Squirt Boat Builder", Art Atkinson. With the help of a friend and golfer Rick, brothers Joey and Gary, Uncle Ray and my wife Lynn (photographer). The boat was picked up and Flipped over. What a feeling. The same great feeling I had when my airplane was in the canoe stage of building and we rolled it over to look inside the cockpit for the first time. Just like moving day for the airplane. Thanks too everyone who helped me get to this stage in my build.








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment